Heritage Ventures LTD
VAT Number IE-3461016SH
Registered Office at 2 Dublin Landings, North Dock, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1
Companies Register No. 592452
The contents of www.heritageventures.eu site as well as the Network Heritage Ventures (collectively, the “website”) are the exclusive property of Heritage Ventures LTD and therefore protected and covered by national and international legislation. Consequently, users are not authorized to use these contents for purposes not specifically indicated by the site. In the event of violation, Heritage Ventures LTD may reserve the right to take action against the violator. Heritage Ventures LTD reserves the right to modify at any time the contents of its site, without prior warning. There is no charge for browsing the www.heritageventures.eu site, access to the site is free and registration is discretionary. Information and data in the www.heritageventures.eu site are carefully verified. We apologize in advance for any inaccuracies and we would ask users to contact us at the address below, so we can make rectifications. By registering, the user agrees and concurs, moreover, that Heritage Ventures LTD is in no way responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damages of any nature or type suffered by the user or by third parties during browsing and consultation of the Airtime site, and in relation to any ensuing initiatives in which the user may decide to participate. We remind all users that they are liable for the truth and completeness of information they transmit to the Airtime site. This information will be given independently by users when they register and are sent strictly personal email account and password. Equally, at the time of issue, the user has explicitly authorized addressees of this information to handle these data, in compliance with current legislation. Moreover, when registering, Heritage Ventures LTD informs the user, who is therefore aware of this, that the company cannot be held liable for any other sites the user may access using links included in the site. Consequently, Heritage Ventures LTD declines any responsibility for the contents of these sites and is in no way liable for any damages of any nature or type suffered by the user or by third parties deriving from their use or from what they offer. The user may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions given in the site. For further information please contact Heritage Ventures LTD at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Information notice on the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016)
• is considered applicable to the website heritageventures.eu, and to the section thereof dedicated to Investors (hereinafter: “Website”);
• constitutes an integral part of the Website and of the services we offer;
• is issued in accordance with the Regulation, for anyone interacting with the web services of the Website;
The processing of your personal data shall be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, limitation of the aims and storage, minimization and exactness, integrity and confidentiality, and the principle of accountability in accordance with Art. 5 of the Regulation. Your personal data shall therefore be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the Regulation and the confidentiality obligations envisaged therein.
Processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or amendment, extraction, consultation, use, communication through transmission, disclosure or any other form of provision, comparison or interconnection, limitation, deletion or destruction.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
2. PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
3. Navigation data
5. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
6. LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING AND NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
7. PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
8. TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
9. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
10. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Heritage Ventures LTD having its registered office in 2 Dublin Landings, North Dock, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1 .
2. PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
We would like to inform you that the personal data subject to processing may comprise name, surname, and e-email address (hereinafter “Personal Data”).
3. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
Your Personal Data shall be processed in order to contact you with regard to evaluating the feasibility of future collaborations between Heritage Ventures and you.
Specific security measures are observed in order to prevent the loss of data, illicit use or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
4. LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING AND NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data for the purpose specified above is Art. 6(1)(b) of Regulation ([…]processing is necessary […] in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract). The provision of Personal Data for the above purpose is optional, but any failure to provide Personal Data could imply the impossibility for Heritage Ventures to contact you again and evaluate possible collaborations with you.
6. TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
7. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
8. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In accordance with Art. 15 and following of Regulation, you have the right at any time to:
1. obtain confirmation of the existence of processing activities involving your Personal Data and to access thereto (Art. 15 of Regulation);
2. rectify your Personal Data, if inaccurate (Art. 16 of Regulation);
3. request the deletion of your Personal Data (Art. 17 of Regulation) or the restriction of their processing (Art. 18 of Regulation);
4. obtain in a structured format, of common use and legible by an automatic device, your Personal Data , and to transmit those Personal Data to another data controller (Art. 20 of Regulation);
5. object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your Personal Data where such processing is based on the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party, or on the necessity to perform a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller.
In any case, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent control authority (Data Protection Authority) in accordance with Art. 77 of Regulation.
To exercise the above rights or for any other request, you can write to the Data Controller at email@example.com, preferably entering in the subject of the communication “request to exercise privacy rights”.